Hello! Welcome back. Sorry we were gone for a bit, we’re much better now. On to the Monday art links!
- Google Cultural Institute introduces you to Bruegel’s paintings in a strange, 3-D sort of experience that’s fascinating.
- Vantablack is the ultimate black. There is nothing more black. Goths, take note.
- There’s a link between Art Nouveau and deep sea creatures. How cool is this?
- Meet Tony Conrad, the trailblazing musician you may not know, but who has influenced generations of artists and musicians.
- The search goes on for the “true” Emily Dickinson, woman of eternal mystery.