- Fifty years of David Bowie’s fabulousness.
- Cats are more empathetic than one might think.
- Did you know Nabokov was a taxonomist? I didn’t, and this essay is fascinating.
- We really need to work on our passwords, people.
- We also need to start watching museum conservators, because some of them are doing exceptionally stupid things to King Tut’s mask.
Swiped from Stacey:
- Can an apprentice librarian save her town from The Crumbling? Come to the production and find out!
- Cracking one’s knuckles doesn’t cause arthritis after all. (This puts to rest a long-standing argument between Zazoo and me. He won.)
- Behold the Silvesterchlausen, which takes place on December 31st and January 13th each year, and looks amazing.
- Also behold this...”cowboy hip-hop”….thing…which is also amazing, but in a very different way.
Have a spiffy weekend, everyone! Back on Tuesday, most likely.